Indium Tin Oxide (ITO)
PQL have developed high rate deposition of good quality ITO films onto polymeric material with no substrate heating or post annealing, the properties are as follows:
- Low temperature process – Deposition onto Kapton, PEN and PET
- Sheet resistance of 3.3Ω/ has been achieved (ρ=3.3x10-4 Ωcm)
- Peak transmission of 98% with a sheet resistance 10 Ω/
- Deposition rates of up to 90nm/min
- Properties are retained when flexed through a 1.5 cm bend radius
If you would like to discuss your trial requirements, obtain costing, turnaround times, or for any other questions, we would love to hear from you.