Plasma Quest Ltd (PQL) have developed a process for stable, uniform, high rate deposition of good quality low temperature alumina (Al203) films. Our technology can be used to develop barrier layers suitable for use in OLED devices.
- Low temperature process (deposition onto flexible)
- Deposition rate up to 100nm/min.
- No need for pulsed DC or feedback control (automatic or manual) of the oxygen gas flow.
- Excellent thickness and optical uniformity (<1% variation across a 6″ dia. substrate).
- Intrinsically low stress, to permit reliable step coverage.